- Associate or Bachelor’s in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, Chemical Engineering or related field
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Sample and Solution preparation experience.
- Results oriented.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Independent or able to work with minimal supervision.
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Biology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry or related field with 1-3 years of experience.
- Experience in High throughput setting..
- LIMS knowledge
- Understand and follow GLPs
- Create, review and edit SOPs
salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Performs analysis of chemical components present in grain samples.
- Operate, troubleshoots and perform maintenance on lab equipment.
- Helps with lab maintenance and re-stocking tasks.
- Interacts with different groups inside and outside the organization.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.