salary: $70,000 - $90,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Spearhead manufacturing projects and solutions with leading technology
- Collaboration with Engineering, manufacturing, and technical support teams
- Evaluation and integration of the lates technology from business partners for best solutions
- Understand and communicate customer requirements to internal teams and outside business partners
- Track costs and expense of the projects to ensure they are meeting the budget
- Add input in new product designs and support existing product lines
- Engineering Solutions (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Knowledge of metal fabrication
- Cost and Expense Tracking
- Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM)
- Manufacturing Industry
- Years of experience: 6 years
- Experience level: Manager
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.