salary: $60,000 - $65,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4:30 PM
education: High` School
- Submit PDR (Product Development Request) to filler/submit new item set up sheets to finance/Create Bill of Material for item
- Special Projects and/or Reports
- Approve and maintain accurate bills of materials prior to accounting running work orders
- Perform product reconciliations once jobs are complete ensure allowable waste not exceeded by fill house
- Coordinate component delivery and plan production runs with fill locations based on forecasts given
- Request quotes
- Assist in sourcing all components for salable cosmetic brands
- Enter purchase orders and send to supplier for packaging and components
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.