The Director of Supply Chain Management will establish cost effective supply chain solutions that allow the company to achieve “preferred supplier status” with strategic customers. You will be responsible for analyzing data and planning the appropriate inventory levels for the customer and warehouse locations. In this role, you will build relationships with the sales and operations partners to understand and support their business needs, optimize inventory assets, and analyze complex datasets to help drive a leaner and more profitable supply chain.
salary: $150,000 - $190,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Identify cutting edge innovations that allow demand to drive supply chain planning and execution
- Manage vendor relationships with inbound carriers, freight forwarders, customs brokers, etc. and support
- Partner with Supply Chain Planning to identify and implement quantitative forecasting tools to drive improvements in forecast accuracy
- Execute on requirements for reporting, analytics, and data visualizations to support inventory optimization goals
- Responsible for inventory analytics to achieve improved customer experience as well as cost-savings targets specific to inventory optimization
- Foster relationships with all suppliers
- Develop a process for the standardization of products the company offers
- Provide the analytics and drives efforts for corporate and eCommerce decisions related to rationalization of warehouse inventories to reduce our committed capital
- Act as an ambassador for company culture and a core value champion within the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Supply Chain
- Years of experience: 10 years
- Experience level: Director
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.