- Thorough knowledge of payroll accounting and multi-state tax entries
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- ADP payroll systems experience
- Experience analyzing complex financial reports and records
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of desktop applications, the internet and payroll administration systems or similar software with multi-state experience and ability to apply knowledge to work assignments.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of payroll and tax withholdings, multi-state taxation
- Minimum of 5 to 10 years of related experience
- CPA or MBA a plus
- Excellent apititude for numbers and accuracy
- Willingness to work as part of a team
salary: $65 - $72.42 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Performs a variety of payroll related analytical activities reviewing large schedules for accuracy
- Highly analytical, strong attention to detail, review multi-state tax entries, review the results against ADP payroll
- Advanced Excel skills
- Register new states for SIT and SUI ID's
- Provides assistance to analysts with reconciliation tasks
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned
- Engages in control activities, prepares and conducts analysis on a variety of ad hoc projects, participates in payroll activities involving international associates, researches payroll tax issues, and prepares filings for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).
- Help manager with Business Tax Travel and Work from Elsewhere ( associates working from states that are different from their work location)
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.