Please reach out to email@example.com or 6618629672 and ask for Yen.
Thank you and good luck!
salary: $38,000 - $52,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
The HR Generalist must posses the following skills
- Must have a good understanding of labor laws, policies, and procedures in the state of California
- Must have an understanding of interviews and how to conduct oneself as a HR professional
- Must be able to counsel employees and managers on decisions that may impact the company
- Must have a clear understanding of I-9 verification on paper, drug screens, and background checks
- Must have knowledge on creating offer letters (letters may already be created)
- Must remain professional when handling terminations/resignations and follow up with exit interviews
- Must maintain a greater level of confidentiality
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Reviews, tracks, and documents compliance with mandatory and non-mandatory training, continuing education, and work assessments.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.