salary: $18 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
• Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
• Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents.
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and emails.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routing inquiries.
• Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.