- Excellent PC skills, knowledge of Excel required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in SAP or PeopleSoft preferred or other ERP system
- Highly organized, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to work well independently or in a team environment
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Position requires a Credit Check
salary: $22 - $24.5 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Checks and verifies records, prepares invoices and vouchers, types, files, posts ledger and general journal entries and/or balances accounts payable and accounts receivable records.
- Uses office automated systems to input data, generate reports, conduct specialized research projects and respond to inquiries
- May reconcile accounts. May be responsible for a complete and systematic set of transactions in a specific phase of accounting
- Works on assignments that are routine in nature where limited judgment is required. Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
- Requires basic reading, writing, addition and subtraction skills
- Accept incoming calls and correspondences requesting credit card payments
- Process daily credit card transactions and reconciliation in multiple billing systems
- Review credit card payments and reconcile with bank deposits to ensure accuracy, and identify and resolve transaction discrepancies
- Obtain, document and verify all required information
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.