- Good Communication skills (verbal/written)
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage time accordingly
- Critical thinking skills
- Ability to work on a team and adapt to team needs
- Past experience in back-office is a plus
- Experience in Microsoft office is a plus
- Knowledge of/experience in banking or financial services is a plus
salary: $15 - $18.71 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Responsible for batching, verifying, reconciling, and processing work received on a daily basis. Reconciles out-of-balance situations according to procedures and within scheduled timeframes.
- Researches and resolves inquiries and exceptions, communicates resolution to appropriate parties, and makes correcting adjustments.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.