salary: $90 - $90 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Build business cases for change, incorporating change impact assessments and risks as appropriate, and demonstrates how Change Management drives adoption, mitigates risks, and impacts Return Of Investment
- Build trust with sponsors and senior leaders
- Solve unique and complex problems that have a broad impact on the company at senior levels
- Measure and manage activities to deliver adoption of change
- Provide guidance and advice on best practices for managing change to deliver business outcomes
- Recognize, analyze and describe change impacts and change collisions and puts appropriate actions in place to manage and mitigate impacts and collisions
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.