salary: $21.34 - $21.34 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Work closely with Business Control groups within Wealth Management to conduct data analysis on operational incident related data – Root cause analysis, Impact analysis etc..
• Understand the incident management framework to develop Key Risk Indicators and create automated visualization using tools like Tableau
• Conduct trainings on the developed incident reporting
• Assist with regular incident metrics and analysis for Senior Management, which allows for visibility into incident volumes, distribution by WM divisions, and incident impacts. Identify and track thematic operational risk incidents
• Review the various Operational Risk frameworks and assess integration opportunities with the Operational Risk incident management function
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.