salary: $20 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for sending written communication to customers via email
- Responsible for providing product quotes, freight estimates, order information, and answers to billing questions to customers via phone and email
- Will need to communicate with shipping carriers regarding product returns, package rerouting, claim submission, and lost packages
- Relay extensive product knowledge and company policy information to customers
- Advise customers on best products to fit their needs
- Contribute to team effort by processing order entry, responding to emails from customers for general inquiries as well as order related questions, reviewing customer artwork and finalizing orders for production
- Answer, direct, and transfer calls using multi-line phone system
- Process payments and handle wire transfers
- Build and maintain relationships with customers to ensure retention
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.