salary: $17 - $17 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 8 PM
education: High` School
- Successfully complete the required training
- Successfully and professionally work as part of a team
- Professionally handle incoming/outgoing telephone calls from Internal and External customers whiletaking appropriate action to resolve the situation
- Maintain monthly, passing quality performance goals established by the department
- Work with other departments/county reps when needed in a professionalmanner
- Communicate effectively while logging Customer Service inquiries
- Effectively multitask using a various number of systems
- Assist customers in making an apt for a sales agent if needed
- Thoroughly understand Advantage plans and be able to communicate effectively the pharmacy benefits and tiers
- Serve as a liaison between internal departments and pharmacy manager when needed
- Appropriately identify and document signs of grievances
- Maintain good organizational and time management skills
- Work overtime as required between Oct-April during Open Enrollment (rotating later hours and weekend work)
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.