salary: $60,000 - $60,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Provide exceptional Customer Service and Technical Support
- Organize the daily service schedule for technicians
- Be the liaison between clients and technicians
- Assist service technicians
- Communicate with clients before and after service calls
- Provide pricing for services
- Order materials and equipment
- Answer phone calls from clients
- Maintain detailed spreadsheet of all open services
- Create estimates in Quickbooks for billable service
- Collect deposits
- Invoice clients
- Manage shipping and receiving process
- Log vendor receipts and process in Quickbooks
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.