salary: $19 - $19 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
Answer inbound phone calls and direct to the appropriate person.
o Some of these will be the immediate responsibility of the candidate to address
- Order entry from POs sent by customers, clarify where needed
- HIGH attention to detail
- Customer service oriented while maintaining relationships between our customers and
- Positive mindset, attitude and ability to persevere in troubleshooting
o Shipping error resolution
o Customer order inquiries
o Immediate resolution to customer concerns
- Stock & price check, along with quotes for jobs
- Computer expertise and familiarity with MS Office Suite, SAP is a plus
- Initially the candidate will become deeply familiar with a primary manufacturer followed by
growth expectations into knowledge of all other manufacturers
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.