- Comprehensive benefits package with everything you'd expect and more, including banking privileges with free checking accounts and discounts on mortgages, entertainment, travel, home and auto insurance, and wireless services
- State-of-the-art training
- Supportive management invested in your success
- Opportunity to learn new skills & grow your career
- An employer that's given $60 million back to communities in the last 10 years and is a Certified Diversity organization
salary: $38,000 - $38,000 per year
work hours: 11 AM - 8 PM
education: High` School
What you'll be doing:
- Use various computerized systems for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting
- Process customer requests for research or documentation, and act as a liaison between the customer and internal support areas
- Prevent the loss of customers' accounts due to bank errors, improper fee assessments, and other service-related issues
- Identify fraudulent activity and report it appropriately within the organization
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years minimum call center experience
- Comfortable manipulating multiple windows and tabs in computer system
- Able to professionally communicate and problem solve with customers
NOTE: 3 week remote training, hybrid schedule after training (3 days onsite in Brooklyn, OH / 2 days remote)
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.