salary: $30 - $32 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Support batch record issuance process and communicate needs to cross functional groups
- The Manufacturing Support Associate (Temporary) is an entry level position responsible for creating Manufacturing process instructions to support day-to-day tasks/operations. Education and training of the manufacturing process and its equipment, current regulations, and CGMPs are needed to perform this position effectively.
- Responsibilities include the following:
- Limited technical knowledge of Manufacturing equipment and processes – must demonstrate minor level of technical depth and process knowledge of Manufacturing operations
- Authors and/or issues manufacturing documentation, including Batch Production Records, Solution Lot Records, Procedures, and Work Instructions to meet production schedule with high degree of supervision from key stakeholders and Management
- Will support Manufacturing focused Change Controls, Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs), and Planned Exceptions
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.