- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business related
- Experience with SAP or a large ERP system
- Advanced analytical skills in reviewing trend data and exception recognition
- Experience creating and analyzing large amounts of data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel (v-lookups, pivots, formulas)
- Ability to engage and influence multi-level staff up to executive management
- Proven process improvement experience
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of US GAAP principals and internal control environments
- Active CPA or MBA required
salary: $45 - $50 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- This position is responsible for various general ledger procedures, including month end close, journal entry and account reconciliation preparation, variance analysis, and internal reporting.
- This role will support group deliverables and compliance with external auditors,internal SOX requirements and internal audit.
- This role supports multiple business units across multiple locations; strong communication skills will be necessary to support multiple internal customers.
- This role will be challenged to seek, propose, and drive process improvements across its areas of responsibilities.
- This position also will have supervisory responsibility over an Analyst and over our outsourced accounting team.
- This role will be aligned with our inventory accounting and inventory valuation team, so prior inventory knowledge is helpful but not required.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.