salary: $24 - $27 per hour
work hours: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
- Responsible for finding candidates through a variety of sources
- Effectively engage candidates
- Provide an excellent candidate experience and maintain an organized talent pipeline
- Work with recruiters and leaders to understand and prioritize staffing needs
- Support the development and maintenance of Applicant Tracking System
- Assist with direct outreach to make connections and introduce the company to potential candidates
- Comfortable and willing to make calls
- Professional attitude
- This position is ideal for someone with recruiting experience or a background in sales who is looking to transition in recruiting
- Motivated with a go-getter mentality
- Background in the Health Care or veterinary industries highly preferred
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.