salary: $23 - $27 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
The AP Specialist is responsible for:
- Reviewing invoices for accuracy - extensions for cost, quantity, discounts, and totals
- Communicating price discrepancies
- Communicating receipts, shipments and invoicing issues with suppliers
- Reviewing for accuracy / match invoices to all pertinent supporting documentation, ensure proper approvals, input invoices into accounting system and ensure payment in accordance with company policy
- Maintaing orderly files for voucher packages
- Monitoring and setting up invoice payments by required due date
- Resolving problems through direct correspondence with vendor or by referral to appropriate internal department
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures including IATF16949 and ISO14000 related policies as applicable
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.