salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to the Accounting team.
- Prepare expense reports and invoices for payment.
- Arrange travel including air, train, car rentals, and hotel
- Manage calendars including scheduling, accepting, and declining meetings and appointments on behalf of managers.
- Coordinate meetings and conferences including preparing agendas, coordinating logistics such as room reservations, meals, transportation, and equipment, securing outside presenters, preparing handouts and other support materials.
- Coordinate conference calls including setting up on-line document access.
- Create presentations, reports, and spreadsheets.
- Compose draft correspondence on behalf of assigned managers.
- Proofread and edit documents.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.