salary: $28 - $30 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Prepare general ledger journal entry files for month-end closing
- Prepare and review general ledger account reconciliations, accruals, prep-paids, and other necessary adjusting journal entries as directed
- Prepare various reports prior to closing the general ledger to aid in identifying missed accruals, including scheduled monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Account reconciliation of cash receipts
- Other projects and duties, as needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.