- Enrolled or graduated from an accredited 2 or 4-year college/university
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to rotate and adjust work schedule
salary: $20 - $22 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Coordinate 3 Hourly Associate Activities per month
- Coordinate minimum 1 Salaried Personnel Activity per month
- Provide follow up visits on news hires on the 1st week, mid-week and every Friday follow up with paperwork and online entry
- Update Diversity, Equity, and Belonging activities: Post update information on monitors, post new hire list and birthday list
- Support implementation training
- Order and purchase required supplies for events
- Coordinate with Associate Engagement Team for aid on events and communication
- Performs other duties as assigned by HR
- Retain and provide recognition for associates
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.