salary: $42 - $45 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
• Coordinates documents and correspondence, including letters, reports, emails, presentations, memos, faxes, etc.
• Uses appropriate tools for required work including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point to track, document, report data, and maintain web pages.
• Reviews documents and proofreads work for grammar and spelling, accuracy, consistency of terms, and completeness; ensures document text and graphics adhere to corporate and organization guidelines and standards.
• Arranges travel for the team or department; completes expense reports in a timely manner.
• Collects, reviews, enters, and formats accurate data into spreadsheets, databases and other electronic tools.
• Interfaces and communicates with internal and external customers; directs people to the appropriate resources.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- MS Office
- MS Teams
- Travel Arrangements
- Creating Presentations
- Maintaining Calendars
- Coordinates documents
- formats accurate data
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Years of experience: 8 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.