salary: $17.25 - $17.25 per hour
work hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
education: High` School
- Answer inbound phone calls while displaying a willingness to assist, displaying compassion and empathy. Make outbound calls as necessary.
- Schedule, coordinate and assist with patient appointments. Relay necessary messages to staff through direct call or by appropriate communication process.
- Coordinate care for all services ordered by healthcare provider in order to meet the treatment needs of the member.
- Verify necessary information and recording the patient’s chart.
- Maintain and update current information on physicians’ schedules ensuring that patients are scheduled properly.
- Accurately answer questions or guide in right direction regarding patient appointments, prescriptions, testing, etc.
- Create, maintain, and update patient records and associated schedules.
- Participates in all other communal job duties necessary for functioning of the office.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.