salary: $18 - $18 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
- Assist customer with product questions, ordering, order tracking, complaints and problems
- Enter orders into the system for billing and delivery
- Prepare quotes and coordinate mailings of literature and samples
- Retrieve needed information for the credit department
- Issue credits or debits accurately when applicable
- Answer incoming calls
- Assist walk-in counter customers
- Categorize, file, and maintain ship ticket copies for audit purposes and file all customer records
- Print and distribute e-mailed customer purchase orders
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.