salary: $63,000 - $72,000 per year
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Process requisitions, research and evaluate product and service quality and total cost, and document competitive bidding process.
- Conduct supplier prequalification and evaluation to ensure sources are capable of filling present or future needs and meet established Firm vendor criteria.
- Assist in negotiating and managing supplier agreements, ensuring commercial terms and service levels are aligned with negotiated pricing and deliverables.
- Develop and dispatch purchase orders on approval and assist with tracking of activity
- Resolve supplier performance and supply chain issues.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships and communications with customers to achieve effective and efficient purchasing operations.
- Provide guidance to user base for preferred methods of sourcing, contracting, procurement and payment.
- Lead assigned departmental projects and initiatives, and efficiently manage from initiation to completion.
- Ensure all procurement policies and processes are followed.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.