salary: $93,000 - $135,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Maintaining relationships with key departments in the office and the firm including the local Attorney Recruiting Department, Global Benefits department, the Global Human Resources department, the appropriate regional Payroll Department and local resources from the Associates & Paralegal committees.
- Performing initial interviews with candidates sourced through the firm’s staff recruiting department and making recommendations to hiring manager.
- Leading new hire orientation for staff and paralegals. Developing programs within the office to facilitate new employee integration during the first year of employment to meet firm’s objectives for new hire retention.
- Researching appropriate resources to meet local training and development needs for staff and implementing training solutions with the Human Resources Manager.
- Maintaining relationships with all employees on leave of absence with the goal of ensuring that when employees are able to return they easily reintegrate into the firm
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.