salary: $60,000 - $75,000 per year
work hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
education: High` School
Responsible for forecasting product demand and optimizing inventories with respect of production efficiency for
the paper operations in Newberry.
• Draws up production schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping
dates according to customer demand.
• Plans and schedules workflow for each department and operation according to previously established
manufacturing sequences and lead times.
• Plans sequence of manufacturing operations for guidance of production workers.
• Confers with department employees to determine status of production job orders.
• Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
• Manages warehouse space for area of responsibility
• Prepares lists of required materials and executes purchasing of said items.
• Assists in cycle count variance analysis.
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.