salary: $26 - $30 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
- Provide administrative support for the Chief Advocacy Officer (e.g. managing the CAO’s schedule, travel, completing and submitting expense reports, etc.)
- Assist CAO with team correspondence and preparation for external events, including compiling research and developing talking points and/or presentation materials
- Provide organizing, logistics and execution support, as needed, for significant Advocacy or Advocacy sub-department projects or programs
- Coordinate monthly updates to the Department’s progress tracker
- Assist CAO with materials development for Board meetings
- Provide logistics and drafting support for regular review of policy and advocacy committees, and maintain committee information
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.