salary: $45,760 - $45,760 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
• High level customer service skills including communication and correspondence skills
• Handle customer calls regarding Parts needs
• Active in warehouse duties such as shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, inventory audits and cycle counts, organization and housekeeping as needed.
• Parts support to Field Service Technicians
• Use and maintenance of FishBowl inventory application software
• Pro-active identification of critical spares lists to customers and internal use
• Working with Accounting on processing invoices, PO’s, etc.
• Develop reports on inventory stock, lead time and concerns for department manager
• Performs other duties as assigned
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.