salary: $21 - $23 per hour
work hours: 6:30 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Qualifies validated paperwork, activates and maintains advisors accounts
- Research, resolve and follow-up on applicable transfers, cash movements, document restrictions on accounts and release restrictions when issues are resolved
- Contact contra firms as needed to status submitted transfers or to make general inquiries as to contra firm procedures or contact/delivery information
- Review and process cash management, transfer request and banking needs the clients may have requests for Advisors and their Clients
- Analyze all paperwork received, document and notify clients of pending issues, work closely with clients for resolution, and accurately process accounts, as they are resolved
- Performing in depth research on issues as well as identify best courses of action to best service the client and protect the firm from liability
- Partner internally with Senior Relationship Managers to ensure the appropriate research and resolution of issues in a timely manner
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.