salary: $25 - $26 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Perform accounts payable functions in accordance with GAAP, FAS and company accounting principles
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Process vendor invoices and employee expense reports, including coding payable transactions with proper general ledger accounts
- Act as internal and external accounts payable liaison.
- Maintain accounting and AP filing system.
- Execute check runs.
- Handle three way matching; distribute checks to vendors.
- Receive and date stamp incoming payables.
- Assist with Year-end 1099 reconciliations and processing.
- Produce reports as requested.
- Assist the investments and contracts team with admin functions, as needed
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.