salary: $22 - $30 per hour
work hours: 2 PM - 10 PM
education: High` School
- Raise and address EH&S concerns arising in lab and cleanrooms with QC lead, supervisor, or manager.
- Conduct lab inspections in timely manner and report findings.
- Applies acquired job skills to perform routine production tests according to established procedures under normal supervision. Work according to test priorities in lab.
- Have a basic understanding of quality control concepts and use of SQC. This includes daily monitoring of assigned tools/instruments.
- Maintain equipment assigned according to training qualifications. Keep and organize test samples in the proper storage conditions. Maintain 5S in work area.
- Entry level - level II
- Entry level must have a good understanding in chemistry
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.