- Ensures staff (licensed and unlicensed) provide the highest quality of care and are in compliance with The Joint Commission, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Collaborates with physicians and other health care providers in establishing, implementing, and maintaining patient care and quality service standards to meet members and internal clients expectations.
- Acts as a patient advocate resolving patient care issues.
- Designs and evaluates processes to improve systems and patient care results.
- Develops, implements, and monitors departmental policies and procedures which support the organization's goals and business objectives and ensures they are met.
salary: $27 - $27 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Minimum three (3) years of experience supervising a multi-disciplinary staff of non-exempt and entry level exempt employees.
- Prefer experience in healthcare setting, if possible
- Minimum one (1) year of project management, program management experience
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities; team player, tactful and diplomatic.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills required to communicate effectively with all levels of management internal/external.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- DOS for timekeeping
- Scheduling system for staff
- Microsoft Office Suite
- MS Teams
- HR systems
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.