salary: $26 - $29 per hour
work hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
education: No Degree Required
- Answer internal emails/inquiries --> Have great customer service skills
- MUST have Great Plains experience
- Monlthy journal entries, quarterly budgeting
- Process month end closing
- Account reconciliations
- Create batches and distribute to departments
- Produce/process cash receipts
- Export files from NetForum to Great Plains for reconciliation
- Allocate credit card expenses
- Reconcile A/R's monthly schedule
- Secure approval and process payables in Bill.com
- Vendor management
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.