salary: $30 - $35 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Prepare monthly journal entries for assigned funds and intercompany general journals as assigned.
- Review incoming cash receipts and accounts payable batches, verify general ledger coding, ensure accurate
- and timely payments and posting, and ensure company policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensure timely and accurate month-end and year-end closing; generate monthly financial statements and
- other required reports and distribute them properly by applicable deadline.
- Coordinate monthly grant revenue recognition with corps personnel to ensure accurate accrual, billing and
- Review and publish accurate monthly financial statements; review financial statements, provide financial analysis to assigned Corps and Units, and contact Corps/Units for budget variances on a monthly basis or as needed.
- Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations on a monthly basis.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.