Position: Auto Appraiser
Salary: $43,000-$55,000 DOE
Location: 281/Near the San Antonio Airport
*This is an onsite position.
This position provides auto claims service to customers using multiple communication channels. Within defined guidelines and framework, responsible for investigating, evaluating, negotiating and adjusting vehicle damages to include specialty vehicles. You will be responsible for managing, coordinating and making critical decisions regarding the repair process for our customers. You will work closely with body shops and others to negotiate repair pricing. You will be responsible for conducting damage verification and advising the shop what is loss related and what is not loss related. You will deem and settle total loss claims. This role will also provide the opportunity to relay on your leadership and conflict management skills as you guide the customer through the claims and repair process.
salary: $43,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
• Provides claims service via internal channels (phone/fax/email/mail) to members and third-party customers
• Review estimates, supplements, photos and supporting documents for accuracy and compliance
• Answer calls from repair shops, networks, carriers and vehicle owners, handling any questions or concerns
• Investigating, evaluating, and negotiating claims, in order to reach a fair and equitable settlement
• Using compassionate communication and persuasive negotiation to ensure a positive customer experience
• Clearly document thought process, investigation, evaluation, negotiation and settlement decisions
• Prioritize and manage assigned claims workload to keep policyholders and other involved parties informed, and provide timely claims status updates
• Collaborate and support team members to resolve issues and identify appropriate matters for escalation
• Ability to maintain discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgement
The essential functions of this role include:
- working weekends
- Auto Claims (1 year of experience is required)
- Insurance estimates (1 year of experience is required)
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.