salary: $43,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Provides claims service via internal channels (phone/fax/email/mail)
- Adjusts low to moderately complex Auto claims to include some minor injury claims.
- Identify, confirm, and make coverage decisions on soft tissue to moderately complex claims.
- Investigate loss details, determine legal liability, evaluate, negotiate, and resolve claims within appropriate authority guidelines.
- Clearly document thought process, investigation, evaluation, negotiation and settlement decisions.
- Prioritize and manage assigned claims workload to keep policy holders and other involved parties informed, and provide timely claims status updates.
- Ability to maintain discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgement.
- Supports workload surges and/or Catastrophe operations as needed.
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
- Data Entry (2 years of experience is required)
- Decision Making (1 year of experience is required)
- MS Office (2 years of experience is required)
- MS Outlook
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Casualty Adjuster License
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.