salary: $43,000 - $55,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Provides claims service via internal channels (phone/fax/email/mail) to members and third-party customers.
- Review estimates, supplements, photos and supporting documents for accuracy and compliance.
- Answer calls from shops, networks, carriers and vehicle owners, handling any questions or concerns.
- Investigating, evaluating, and negotiating claims, in order to reach a fair and equitable settlement.
- Clearly document thought process, investigation, evaluation, negotiation and settlement decisions.
- Prioritize and manage assigned claims workload to keep policy holders and other involved parties informed, and provide timely claims status updates.
- Ability to maintain discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Call Center
- MS Office (2 years of experience is required)
- CCC Estimate Software
- Vehicle Appraising
- Repair Facility Work
- Detail Oriented
- Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- MS Outlook (2 years of experience is required)
- Word (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.