salary: $48.15 - $48.15 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Provide technical expertise and support within a business unit
- Resolves more complex issues and initiatives related to systems, tools and applications used by the business or functional area
- Resolution of complex user access and other security administration issues
- Coordinate production support and maintenance of large-scale business applications
- Coordinate troubleshooting of network, hardware and software issues and resolution with users, vendors, and internal service groups
- Plan and lead user projects for application and hardware installations and upgrades
- Develop test scripts and coordinates user acceptance testing of technology components
- Develop and/or updates user documentation and procedures
- Assess training needs, develop, and conducts user/support team training
- Analyze performance trends, recommend, and coordinate implementation of process and procedure improvements
- Understands and assures quality, security, and compliance requirements are met for user area
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.