salary: $39,520 - $39,520 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
- Perform receptionist duties including answering telephones and return customer phone calls; answer any questions they may have regarding services and/or cost of supplies
- Respond to customer problems by taking appropriate action including routing calls to the responsible parties, researching all background information and following up with the customer with resolution
- Follow up with customers, entering notes into system and ensuring the customer record and deals were properly updated with necessary documentation
- Running analytical reports and creating spreadsheets
- Perform job tracking evalutations
- Responsible for updating and maintaining record database, uploading and scanning/emailing invoices, filing paperwork, creating sales folders, etc.
- Create work orders and submitting work order tickets for residential properties as needed
- Confirm and record appointments for all Project Managers
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.