salary: $50,000 - $57,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Assistance with month end closing and analyzing G/L accounts
- Creation of monthly reports
- Generate accurate invoices in a timely manner
- Application of customer payments to accounts including researching unexplained payments, and completing correspondence related to/collecting partial payments.
- Process credit line increases for customers.
- Process accounts payable invoices to ensure timely and accurate payments to suppliers.
- Contact and monitor past due customers to collect payment of delinquent balances
- Process and apply accurate credit memos to customer accounts as directed.
- Completion of forms from customers including W-9’s, credit reference check, and direct deposit requirements.
- Posting adjusting entries, reconciling of general ledger accounts.
- Must possess computer proficiency and keyboarding skills including familiarity with the computer programs of Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Associates Degree in accounting and minimum 6 months prior accounting experience.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.