salary: $80,000 - $110,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Supervision of production staff with daily hands- on production troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Evaluate existing manufacturing processes and indentify areas for improvement
- Prepare detailed job quotes within required deadlines including organization and maintenance of job quote database
- Read, analyze and interpret blueprint drawings and specs
- CNC Programming in Mastercam, (19/20)
- Source and implementation of manufacturing tools and fixtures
- Familiarity with CNC manufacturing equipment and programming
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet critical deadlines under pressure
- Strong understanding of Lean principles and techniques.
- CNC Manufacturing Equipment (10 years of experience is preferred)
- Lean Principles
- Production staff supervision
- Years of experience: 10 years
- Experience level: Experienced
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.