salary: $18 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
education: High` School
What you will do:
- Fields incoming internal and external customer inquiries for the Service Department in terms of phone calls and email customers.
- Opens work orders as directed, updates technician comments, and prepares the work orders for quotes and processing.
- Assists the Service Manager in staying on top of work orders to ensure they are closed promptly.
- Previous experience with Customer Service and the ability to handle varying customer expectations
- Experience in ERP systems, specifically SAP preferred.
- Ability to use computer applications such as Microsoft Office and internet-based programs
- Competitive market pay
- State-of-the-art training
- Opportunity to join an industry leader
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.