salary: $20 - $20 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- settles bond/bank loan trades and invests excess cash as directed by the Portfolio Manager
- books cash inflows/outflows to the portfolio
- tracks asset attributes such as accrual information, rating, industry codes, etc.
- provides reports to the clients on a daily basis
- assists Analysts with reporting to the investors.
- Ensures 100% accuracy and timeliness of data through proper booking and reconciliation of account activity.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.