salary: $23 - $25 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in provider enrollment in a healthcare and/or payer plan setting.
- Must have experience enrolling providers in payer plans.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook\
- Experience with CACTUS or other database program
- Experience compiling Council for Affordable Quality Healthcare (CAQH) profiles
- Experience communicating effectively with physicians and other professional personnel
- Experience with data processing/data entry
- have knowledge and be able to adhere to HIPAA requirements
- be detailed-oriented and have excellent organizational skills
- possess great written and verbal communication skills
- be able to follow directions and work independently or with a team
- know and understand medical terminology
- have knowledge of hospital Medical Staff and credentialing
- have knowledge and/or be trainable on provider enrollment procedures
- be able to assist with various managed care projects as needed
The essential functions of this role include:
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.