- General understanding of IRS and ERISA rules inside retirement plans
- Excel – working within spread sheets, using MACROS, V lookup and True False
- Abstract thinking and the ability to make decisions in complex situations (based upon established guidelines)
Equipment is provided.
Location: Chesterbrook/Malvern area but will be remote (after an in the office training period).
salary: $23 - $23 per hour
work hours: 8 AM - 5:30 PM
1. Reviews requests/documentation for accuracy, completeness and “good order” in accordance with client specific instructions.
2. Identifies, analyzes and resolves complex operational issues, in accordance with procedures, in order to minimize risk and exposure.
3. Independently analyzes and engages in the resolution process. Exercises sound judgment when communicating client and/or errors related to Centralized Transaction processing.
4. Effectively balances quality/productivity along with managing personal and team queues in order to meet department standards.
5. Professionally communicates both verbally and in written format with business partners and internal clients in order to clarify and complete request.
- Data Processor
- ERISA (1 year of experience is required)
- Excel (2 years of experience is required)
- Excel Macros (1 year of experience is required)
- Excel Pivot Tables
- retirement plans
FOR MORE IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, email a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or TEXT your name and PA TO 954-361-4744
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.