salary: $60,000 - $70,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
- Monitoring office supplies and ordering new stationery, appliances, and electronics as required
- Doing some light bookkeeping; assisting with A/R, A/P, and collections
- Scheduling deliveries
- Overseeing the daily operations of the office
- Handling inbound calls
- Handling all customer inquiries
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Organization and the ability to multitask
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.