salary: $38,000 - $42,000 per year
work hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
- Contribute to the development of strategic accounts while acting as the primary interface for daily customer activity
- Promptly answer calls in the 'V.I.P. call queue' to ensure on point customer satisfaction
- Convert inquiries to orders while promoting the companies value proposition in all customer interactions
- Collaborate effectively with our cross-functional teams to address customer needs
- Perform customer transaction and account management assistance allowing Customer Development Executives to “be with the customer” 100% of the time
- Provide database maintenance to improve efficiency in marketing programs and sales strategy
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.